Unsure about the most effective ways to build your blog?
Confused about the conflicting blogging advice you’ve read?
Looking for proven blogging guidance that actually works?
Read the articles – and especially the comments – on Boost Blog Traffic and you’ll see we know what we’re talking about. We’ve successfully done everything we teach, or we don’t teach it.
If you’re ready for more and ready to take action, our courses give you the deep dive on important blogging topics so you’re equipped to take the next step – and the next—on your blogging path to success.
The GuestBlogging Certification Program, our flagship course, has taught people how to write for high-profile, high-traffic blogs since 2011. Several thousand students who blog on topics from healing relationships to executive coaching to food photography have used the GuestBlogging course to build a name for themselves, gain exposure for their writing and influence readers with their ideas while establishing a reputable presence for their blogs.
How do you know if GuestBlogging is for you?
How to join the GuestBlogging Certification Program
The GuestBlogging Crash Course is the home-study version of our famous course.
You can take the time to study the lessons and complete the work in the comfort of your own home.
Completing the final course quiz and successfully publishing your first guest post earns you the coveted GuestBlogging Certification badge and a public profile page in our directory of Certified Guest Bloggers.
The Course Modules:
1: Finding Your Ideal Audience
2: Locating Your Target Blogs
3: Crafting Your Killer Headines
4: Pitching Your Irresistible Ideas
5: Writing Your Popular Posts
6: Getting the Most from Every Post
7: Final Certification and Quiz
Select each module’s tab for more information:
- How to Ace This Program (Even If Your Knees Are Knocking)
- What’s Your BIG Prize? – Assignment #1
- How to Avoid the Huge Mistake Almost Everybody Makes
- What’s Your Audience’s Deepest Wish? – Assignment #2
- How to Find the Secret Hiding Place of Your Target Audience
- Pick Your Popular Categories – Assignment #3
- How to Tell If a Blog is a Good Target in 30 Seconds or Less
- Test Your Prospecting Skills – Assignment #1
- The Sneaky Shortcut to Finding the Best Blogs to Target
- Compile Your Guest Blogging “Hit List” – Assignment #2
- How to Find Great Blogs Even We Don’t Know About Yet
- Top Up Your Hit List – Assignment #3
- How to Reveal the Most Valuable Blogs on Your Hit List
- Lock onto Your Prime Targets – Assignment #4
- How to Discover Your Readers’ Secret Obsessions
- What Keeps Your Readers Awake at Night? – Assignment #1
- How to Generate More Ideas Than You’ll Ever Need
- Make Your Reader’s Day – Assignment #2
- The Secret to Writing Headlines Readers Can’t Ignore
- How to Transform Your Headlines from Good to Great
- Write Your Killer Headlines – Assignment #3
- The Finishing Touch That Almost Guarantees Success
- How to Find Your Pitching Confidence
- Discover Your Perfect Pitching Strategy
- How to Pitch Blogs That Already Love Guest Bloggers
- How to Pitch Blogs That Play “Hard to Get”
- Determine Your Pitching Strategy – Assignment #1
- How to Manage the Pitching Process Like a Pro
- Prepare Your Perfect Pitch – Assignment #2
- Send Your Pitch! – Assignment #3
- How to Pre-Program Your Posts to be Popular
- Brainstorm Your Surprising Points – Assignment #1
- How to Write Hypnotic Openings Readers Can’t Resist
- Write Your Empathetic Opening – Assignment #2
- How to Plan Your Post to Perfection
- Create Your Optimal Outline – Assignment #3
- How to Write Endings That Compel Readers to Take Action
- Write Your Motivational Closing – Assignment #4
- A Crash Course in Real-World Writing
- Write Your Popular Post!
- How to Write an Author Bio That Gets Results
- Write Your Blockbuster Bio – Assignment #1
- How to Submit Your Post So It Gets Accepted First Time
- What to do Once Your Post Goes Live
- How to Find the Shortest Path to Your Prize
- Pick Your Success Metric – Assignment #2
We like to compare GuestBlogging to an intensive course in French cooking.
SeriousBloggersOnly is a private educational and support community for bloggers of all levels.
Members receive minicourses on blogging, social media, monetization, writing and other relevant topics. Each minicourse includes a 25-30 page in-depth report, a checklist of the important points, video tutorials, resource lists and any other supplemental materials needed to help members learn the topic.
Previous mini courses:
The Six-Figure Roadmap
A Breakdown of Everything You Have to Do (and When) to Build a Six-Figure Blog
Blog Traffic 101
The Art of Asking: How to Ask Influencers to Share Your Blog Posts, Even If They Have No Idea Who You Are
Income on AutoPilot
How to Use Email Auto Responder Services to Bring in Consistent Income Every Month
How to Win the Trust of Your Audience
Your First $1,000 per Month
How to Use Your Blog to Launch a Telephone Coaching Practice, Even if You’re a Beginner with No Credentials
Finding the Perfect Domain Name
Why Your Domain Name Sucks (and How to Find a Good One at a Reasonable Price)
The List Post Handbook
Everything You Need to Know to Write List Posts That Go Viral
Everything a Beginning Blogger Needs to Know (and Some Advanced Tips)
The Ultimate Blog Design Makeover
How to Look Smart and Get More Traffic Even if You’re a Newbie with Tech Stuff
Become a Writing Machine
The System Professional Writers Use to Write Up to 10,000 Words a Day
Traffic on Demand
How to Use Email Teasers to Get Traffic Whenever You Want
The Egobait Handbook
A Nifty Trick for Grabbing the Attention of the Authorities in Your Space
How to Choose a Payment Solution to Sell the Stuff on Your Blog
The Blogging Breakthrough
Why Your Blog Never Seems to Take Off and What to Do About It
The Motivation Manifesto
Why Finding Time For Your Blog is Such a s Struggle (and How to Become a Lean, Mean, Blogging Machine)
Two Live Monthly Calls
Every month we will hold two live “Office Hours” calls where you can ask questions and get personal feedback on your blogging journey.
You can’t even book a consulting call with us any longer, so the only way you can tap our brains is to attend these exclusive Office Hours calls. If sometimes you miss a call – no problem; we record all Office Hours and make them available in the SBO Call Archives for download.
An Active Community:
Serious Bloggers Only includes an online forum for finding answers, asking for support and sharing your victories – large and small – with friends. Many members say the forum friendships they’ve developed are one of the most valuable parts of the membership.
For those that prefer Facebook, we have a very active private group there as well.
If GuestBlogging is like a French cooking class, SeriousBloggersOnly is like a recipe book, where you can grab a new blogging recipe plus the tutorials and dive into the topics that interest you. When you get stuck the SeriousBloggersOnly community will help you get back on track.
Blog Traffic Blueprint is the most comprehensive traffic course ever created.
It gives you a walk-through of every traffic strategy proven to work for beginners. No more jumping from place to place, trying to figure out which approach is right for you. It’s all in one place.
Take a look for yourself:
Altogether, Blog Traffic Blueprint is 26 video lessons giving you:
- Detailed, step-by-step walk-throughs of each blog traffic strategy. I could easily sell these as separate courses, but they are all bundled together for you here, so you have everything you need all in one place. It’s like getting five courses for the price of one!
- Real world examples showing you exactly how the strategies work. In case you were wondering, this course isn’t just a bunch of vague theory. Throughout each of the modules, we show you countless real world examples. By the time you’re finished, you won’t have to guess how everything works. You’ll know, because you’ll have seen it with your own eyes.
- Guidance for choosing which traffic strategy is right for you. In each module, I break down exactly where the strategy works well (and where it doesn’t). We even built a nifty piece of software that tells you which traffic strategies will work for you and your blog, and it’s included for free!
- Resources for mastering each of the five strategies. In Blog Traffic Blueprint, we teach you the basics of all five strategies, but what if you want to take it to the next level? Well, for each strategy, we include a collection of resources and recommendations for further study.
And here’s the most important thing you need to know…
Not All of These Strategies Will Work for You
There is no single traffic strategy that works for everyone. Doesn’t exist.
The good news:
We’re not just giving you just one strategy. You’re getting five different traffic strategies, backed up by real-world examples, and we show you exactly where they work and where they don’t.
Odds are, only one of them will work in your specific situation. The other four won’t.
All you need is one. The right one.
Our goal is to help you find that single right strategy and give you the resources you need to master it. We even created a simple little app to guide you in selecting the right strategy for you.