Did you know that Email is turning 40 this year? And it’s still one of the strongest marketing tools out there!
If this fact fascinates you or you’re familiar with it, this may be the position for you!
We’re looking for a remote SEO content writer with experience creating content for our website. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help us grow by creating content that connects with our target audiences and brings them to our website.
This is a freelance role, with the potential to turn into a full-time job for the right candidates.
We pay our freelance writers 5 cents per word.
- Create engaging content in the email marketing niche
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve our marketing goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editor’s feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editor 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We are based out of Edmonds, Washington, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team to deliver the best email marketing experience to our clients, and we’ve made an impact by creating one of the most powerful email service tools on the market.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing,
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization,
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment,
- You love creating compelling content and learning from it,
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us,
- Bonus points: A portfolio of articles we can check out and knowledge of WordPress.
Within the first 3 months at Campaign Refinery, you can expect to:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Campaign Refinery’s broader organization,
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general,
- Master our grammar and language guidelines,
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor.
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing,
- Work on exciting tasks where you can polish your skills,
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts,
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor,
- Progress from a freelance to a staff writer with the Campaign Refinery team.
Sounds like a match? Apply before August 16, 2023.
Campaign Refinery provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.