Minuttia is an organic growth acceleration agency for B2B SaaS companies, helping them using data-driven content marketing and SEO.
We take great pride in our work, and we know that to do great work, we need great people.
Minuttia is a team of loyal experts who actually give a damn while helping our clients reach their bottom line goals. We’re a fully remote company with our team members distributed across different time zones in Europe and the rest of the world. Our work schedule is flexible and can easily be tailored to your personal needs.
We constantly try to build processes and systems that help us achieve excellence and get repeatable results for our valued clients, as well as make our team members feel more confident while doing their best work.
At Minuttia, we value diversity and inclusivity. For this reason, we encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, and those with disabilities to apply for this, or any of our current and future job openings.
If you want to become part of our growing team and help build something special from the ground up, take a look at our job description if you think you’d make a good fit.
- Be an active part in developing and executing the content strategy for 6-8 clients (maximum capacity)
- Directly manage a content calendar for 6-8 clients (maximum capacity) and make sure that all content pieces are delivered on time
- Create detailed content briefs for our content writers based on our step-by-step process
- Ensure the quality of the content created by Minuttia’s content writers based on our Content Quality Principles and each client’s editorial and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with our content writers, SEO strategists, and content quality specialists (AKA content editors) on complex content creation projects
- Manage your internal and external resources and ensure that there are no capacity issues
- Communicate with clients’ point of contact (PoC) and set the right expectations every step of the way
- Serve clients on a daily basis and be responsive to their needs and requests
- Attend monthly or bi-weekly catch-ups with clients and clearly communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities moving forward
- Nurture and develop relationships with bloggers, web editors, and other content writers
- Occasionally, publish blog posts on the Minuttia blog (client work comes first!)
- Attend Minuttia Pulse, our monthly, all-hands meeting, and share what’s going on in your world
- An outgoing and engaging personality with a positive attitude and strong communication skills—you get the job done
- Experience in developing and executing a content strategy
- Experience in managing a content calendar and ensuring on-time delivery and top-notch quality behind each piece of content
- Experience in managing content writers and content editors
- Experience recording videos and product walkthroughs on Loom to provide visual feedback and replies to clients’ requests
- Experience working with project management software such as Asana
- Ability to collaborate
- Experience working with G Suite products (e.g., Google Docs & Google Sheets)
- Experience with tools such as Clearscope to use as part of the content creation process
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis
- Ability to effectively manage your email inbox and make sure that no client, partner, or internal communication goes unanswered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
Note: Native or near-native English literacy is required.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agency environment, ideally with content marketing and SEO
- Experience with SEO software like Ahrefs, SurferSEO, Screaming Frog, or Sitebulb
- Experience with web analytics providers like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, or Hotjar
- Experience with online design software MockFlow to create mockups for graphic design needs (and the ability to communicate them to designers)
- Good understanding of how search engines work
- Working experience with Google Search Operators
- Experience with functions like ImportXML and VLOOKUP in Google Sheets to create data studies
Established relationships with bloggers, web editors, and other content leads will be considered a plus.
What You Get
- Fair base salary that’s equivalent to your skills and experience
- 21 days PTO (paid time off) per year
- 5 paid floating holidays per year
- 2 days off per year on your birth and name day
- Flexible working hours in a fully remote environment
- Performance bonus based on the company’s milestones and your individual performance
- The ability to work and grow in an exciting and highly competitive environment