Can I ask you a question?
What do you do after you hit the “Publish” button?
If you started a blog and it isn’t getting any traction, you probably aren’t doing the right things.
Let’s be real. You can’t just post to social media a few times and move on to the next post. That’s not going to cut it.
You can’t spend all your time writing new posts and then neglect those posts once they’re published.
In fact, you should spend only 20% of your time writing, and 80% getting people to read what you wrote.
But how, you ask?
This post will tell you 10 things you need to do after publishing your post.
It contains an after-publish task list you can use to take your blog from barren wasteland to popular tourist attraction. Follow these recommendations, and you’ll stand to 10X your results from every blog post you publish!
Great, then let’s start.
Blog Checklist: After You Click Publish, Do These 10 Things
- Jumpstart Traffic with a Teaser Email
- Deploy a Never-Ending Social Media Campaign
- Persuade Influencers to Spread the Word
- Go Hunting for Juicy Backlinks
- Perform a 10-Minute Internal Link Audit
- Answer the Burning Questions on Quora
- Repurpose Your Post
- Turn Your Post into a Facebook Ad
- Dig Deep Into the Data
- Remind Yourself to Refresh Regularly